Governor Gerardo A. Noveras was among the nine (9) recipient of the NAPC Service Excellence Award last October 1, 2019 at the Heroes Hall, Pampanga during the 2019 Elderly Filipino Week Celebration. The award was given in recognition to his valuable contribution on his efforts to uplift the welfare of the senior citizens in Aurora.
The celebration started with a “WALK FOR LIFE” activity. Other activities are: raffle draw, parlor games and sharing of updates from PhilHealth, DOH and DSWD on their programs/projects for Senior Citizens.
Awarded with the NAPC Service Excellence Award were:
1. Hon. Gerardo A. Noveras, Aurora Governor
2. Loreto P. Binuya, FSCAP President Aurora
3. Hon. Sherwin H. Taay, Mayor of Dingalan, Aurora
4. Hon. Dante D. Torres, Mayor of Guagua, Pampanga
5. Ms. Marietta B. Nicasio, FSCAP President Guagua
6. Roberto A. Mateo, RFSCAP President
7. Ms. Marilyn Tigas, PSWDO Bataan
8. Conrado Guintu, OSCA Head Orani
9. Susan S. Hernandez, SWO II DSWD
Photos from: EA De Asis