The Province of Aurora is a perfect destination for business and investment ventures!
The unprecedented growth in the tourism industry is distinct and remarkable that offers huge investment opportunities to homegrown entrepreneurs and potential local and foreign investors.
Aurora’s bounty in agriculture, its natural wonders, beautiful tourist spots, and historical attractions are of great advantage to investors who wish to put up business and investment undertakings in Aurora.
As we are committed to generating local and foreign investments, we will harness local investors but at the same time, welcome others to put up a business and invest in Aurora. We bow to promote investments to increase employment opportunities and support green economic development and environmental protection through responsible utilization of raw materials and resources in the province.
Investment promotion is a challenging task, but when we move with unanimity and high team spirit, we shall succeed!CECILIA B. MARINO
Project Development Officer IV / Investment Promotion Officer
The Investment Promotion Division was created by virtue of Provincial Ordinance No. 128, series of 2005, which is tasked to initiate investment promotion programs and institutionalize investments promotion at all levels.
The Investment Promotion Office envisions the Province of Aurora as business, trade and investments hub for its strategic location, abundance in natural resources coupled with determined, assiduous human resources and development-oriented leaders.
The Investment Promotion Office aims to accelerate the economic development and investmentspromotion projects in the Province of Aurora.
DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Undertake a pro-active market development and investment promotion activities in the Province of Aurora and identify potential investment areas of the Province;
- Facilitate the conduct of trade and investment promotion activities in the Province;
- Facilitate incoming and outgoing investment missions;
- Assist in the preparation of local incentive package in coordination with LGUs;
- Prepare investment promotion collaterals such as brochures, flyers and the like;
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of the streamlined investment procedures by LGUs;
- Coordinate with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) in Aurora and assist potential investors in setting-up their businesses in the Province;
- Periodically monitor project compliance with the local investment code, ordinances, and other pertinent laws;
- Manages investment-related databank of the Province;
- Networking with counterpart investment promotion organizations and coordinate with support agencies of government and the private sector in investment promotion efforts.
- INVESTMENTS FACILITATION AND SERVICING
CLIENT: Potential Investors (Local or Foreign)
- INVESTMENTS OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATION (AURORA)
CLIENT: Visiting Individual or Group of Potential Investors, MSMEs)
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
CLIENT: Local Entrepreneurs, Private Individual, MSMEs, Members of Associations
- SERVICE: MARKETING AND PRODUCT PROMOTION ASSISTANCE
CLIENT: MSMEs and Local Entrepreneurs
Other Services Offered:
- Product Labeling and Good Packaging Design Training/Seminar
- Basic Food Handling and Safety Seminar/Orientation
- Business Matching and Partnering
- Identifying source for raw materials and sourcing of Local Products for tourists and investors
- Product Testing and Critiquing
List and Brief Description of Projects, Programs, and Services
|Mailing Address||2nd Floor, Aurora Provincial Capitol|
Brgy. Suklayin, Baler, Aurora
|Contact Number||0917-827-3228 (Globe)|