Dingalan Community Hospital (DCH) has been built and established last January 2, 1992, with the aim of addressing the need for primary health services and early interventions to emergency cases to its local residents. Dingalan is located 65 kilometers from Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija where the nearest tertiary hospitals are located. This considerable distance and the difficult road network have been major concerns back then and have posed as hindrances in the immediate delivery of basic health services, thus its creation.
For more than 25 years to this day, Dingalan Community Hospital continues to cater to the health needs of the residents of Dingalan and the coastal barangays of San Luis, Aurora and General Nakar, Quezon. It continually evolves and adapts to the changes but has remained true to its mission which is to serve its people especially the marginalized. It rises against the challenges of times as the community slowly develops from once an idyllic place to a future tourist hub and an economically stable community. It steps up in improving and expanding its facility and its services to widen its scope and capacity as we are faced with different and pressing health concerns including threats of epidemic illnesses lurking both local and international.
The future of Dingalan Community Hospital remains bright as it forges towards becoming a better and fully-equipped facility at par with its neighboring facilities. And together with the support of the Provincial Government of Aurora, the Provincial Health Office, the Department of
Health and other stakeholders, the realization of this goal shall become an easy feat to accomplish.JULIE ANN MANDAPAT – RESARE, MD
Medical Officer 1V
Dingalan Community Hospital is a primary health care facility that maximizes its human and administrative resources to deliver quality health care services with humanitarian concern among less fortunate and the marginalized
To provide the community access to comprehensive, quality and compassionate Primary Health Care services by highly competent professionals and personnel in an upgraded and fully equipped health facility.
Our goals are
- To provide professional patient care by competent health service providers
- To alleviate patient ailment through compassionate and fair treatment of illnesses
- To provide access to affordable and quality health evaluation and management
- To educate patients on basic health knowledge especially on the preventive and promotive aspects
- To maintain quality standard in the delivery of basic hospital services
- To continually upgrade its facility to be competitive with other primary hospitals and to be at par with the latest medical trends.
A health care institution in Dingalan, Aurora Province, which maximizes it’s human and administrative resources to deliver quality health care services with humanitarian concern among less fortunate especially at the grassroot level.
To provide the community access to comprehensive quality and compasionate primary health care services by highly competent professionals and manpower in an upgraded and equipped health facility.
- To provide success to affordable and quality health evaluation and management.
- To provide professional patient care by competent health services provider.
- To alleviate patient’s ailments through compassionate and fair treatment of illness by hospital personnel.
- To educate patients on basic health knowledge especially on the preventive and promotive aspects.
Out Patient Services
- OPD Consultation
- HIV Counseling
- Family Planning
- Maternal Health Care
- TB Dots
- Chalation Extraction
- Excision-Big Mass
- Excision-small Mass
In Patient Services
- Admitting patient for treatment
- SAM management with complications
- Basic-CBC, Urinalysis, Fecalysis
- Gene Xpert
- HIV & (Social Clinic)
- Prenatal Check up
- NSD BEmOnc
- Breastfeeding Educator
- Newborn Screening
- D & C
- Placental Extraction
- Dressing of wound/cord (daily)
- IUD insertion and removal
- C & D / Debridement
- Foley catheter/NGT/Heplock insertion
- Removal of Foreign Body
- Incision and Drainage
- Suturing with Local Anesthesia
Projects and Programs
The following are programs/projects we wish to accomplish:
- Construction of Concrete Hospital Perimeter Fence – to define and safeguard the property
- Riprapping of Riverside boundary – this aims to prevent further erosion and land displacement in the boundary during heavy rain pour.
- Construction of Sleeping quarters and conference hall – to provide hospital staffs and personnel accommodations when needed, as well personnel from the Provincial Health Officer, and other offices from the Provincial Government on official travel. The hall shall be used to house large number of people for meetings and gatherings.
- Construction of Sewerage treatment Facility
- Construction of Building for Wards – Dingalan Community Hospital was given an allocation of 7M under the Health Facility Enhancement Program (HFEP) of the Department of Health through the European Union Grant. 5M of which has been used for the construction of the new building to house the wards.
- Repair of the existing building – last 2012, the main building of Dingalan Community Hospital has been renovated under the Phase I of HFEP. In 2015, 2M of the 7M EU Grant was allocated for further repair of the existing building.
- Improvement of Electrical Source – the fluctuating source of electricity has been a constant problem that has caused electrical failure and malfunctioning of several equipment and has been an impediment in the procurement of necessary equipment as well. Improvement was done through 2 activities, to wit:
a. Replacement of wires
b. Installation of Transformer – to ensure a much steady supply of electricity
- Repair of Downspout and drainage system – rain water has been pouring in through the ceiling once the drainage overflows, esp during heavy rains and downpour. Repair of downspout was done by tapping alternative routes where water can further drain.
|Mailing Address||N.D. Galvez St. Caragsacan, Dingalan, Aurora|
|Email Address||[email protected]|