The Provincial Government of Aurora, thru the Disposal Committee invites interested parties to buy/purchase by way of sealed bids on “AS IS WHERE IS” and
“ONE WHOLE LOT” basis of unserviceable equipment as follows:
|Item Description||Appraised Value|
|Unserviceable Vehicle||PHP 246,746.00|
|Scrap Vehicle and Equipment||PHP 542,320.00|
|Unserviceable Motorcycle||PHP 80,397.00|
|Scrap Motorcycle||PHP 10,600.00|
|TOTAL APPRAISED VALUE||PHP 880,063.00|
These items are located at PEPO COMPOUND BRGY SUKLAYIN BALER, AURORA, AURORA TRADING CENTER (ATC) BRGY SUKLAYIN BALER, AURORA, AURORA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (AMH) BRGY RESERVA BALER, AURORA, SUB-CAPITOL IN CASIGURAN, AURORA AND DINGALAN COMMUNITY HOSPITAL (DCH) DINGALAN, AURORA. The total floor price for UNSERVICEABLE VEHICLES, SPARE PARTS AND MATERIALS is EIGHT HUNDRED EIGHTY THOUSAND SIXTY THREE PESOS ONLY (P 880,063.00).
For particulars and issuance of bid forms and Term of Reference, please contact the Provincial General Services Office through its Department Head and Chairman of the Disposal Committee, Mr. Ricardo Q. Bautista.
The Schedule of Activities were as follows:
|1. Advertisement and Issuance of Bid Form||May 24-31, 2021|
|2. Conduct of Pre-Auction Conference||June 03, 2021 (2:00PM)|
|3. Conduct of Inspection of Properties to be disposed by prospective bidders||June 7-11, 2021 (8:00 AM-5:00PM)|
|4. Submission of Sealed Bid Envelope||June 15, 2021 (12:00NN)|
|5. Opening of Bids||June 15, 2021 (2:00PM)|
|6. Evaluation of Bids||June 16, 2021|
|7. Issuance of Notice of Award||June 18, 2021|
Bid Proposal shall be required a Bid Security or Bidder’s Bond in cash equivalent to ten (10) percent of the bid proposal, which shall be deducted in the price offered upon winning the auction. This will be submitted during the Opening of Bids which will placed in a sealed envelope together with other required documents (Please see attached Terms and Conditions)
Auction Documents are available at the Secretariat of the Disposal Committee upon payment of non-refundable fee of FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (P5,000.00) to the Provincial Treasury Office.
The public auction shall be in accordance with the existing accounting and auditing rules and regulations pertaining to the disposition of government property.
The Provincial Government of Aurora reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive any formalities therein or to accept such bids as maybe advantageous to the government.
RICARDO Q. BAUTISTA
Chairman, Disposal Committee
TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES AND PROCEDURES IN THE UNSERVICEABLE VEHICLES, SPARE PARTS AND MATERIALS
Auction Date: June 15, 2021 (2:00PM)
Venue: PGSO, Capitol Compound, Baler, Aurora
The following terms and conditions as well as rules and procedures shall apply in the public auction of UNSERVICEABLE VEHICLES, SPARE PARTS AND MATERIALS:
1. Bid Fee. A prospective bidder shall pay a non-refundable bid fee of Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00) to the Provincial Treasure’s Office before he can be allowed to view the units for auction.
2. Viewing. Only the prospective bidder or his duly authorized representative and one mechanic, if he/she finds it necessary, shall be allowed during the viewing. Said viewing / inspection shall be conducted on May 20-25, 2021.
3. Caveat Emptor. All units shall be sold on “AS–IS, WHERE–IS” basis.
4. Requirements. During the auction date (June 15, 2021), the prospective bidder shall present a copy of the following documents sealed in one (1) envelop to the Disposal Secretariat:
4.1 Mayor’s Permit
4.2 Income Tax Return
4.3 Duly Notarized Disclosure of No Relationship
4.4 Cash Bond- 10% of the bid proposal
5. Bidder’s Representative. A prospective bidder shall personally bid for the unit. He may authorize a representative to bid on his behalf during the auction provided that said person present a duly notarized Special Power of Attorney before the registration. Otherwise, said bid shall not be accepted.
6. One Bid – One Lot. One lot constitutes one bid. There shall be no piecemeal bid proposal.
7. Minimum Bid. The minimum bid shall not be lower than the posted government floor price for each unit.
8. Opening of Bids. The Disposal Committee shall open all bids received at the time, date and place set in the ITB. Bidders or their authorized representative may witness the proceedings. No Bids shall be opened without the presence of the Provincial Auditor or his duly authorized representative who shall identify the bids submitted.
When two or more complying bidders with identical bid offer, public auction through viva voce between those made identical bids shall be resorted to at price more than the offered bids.
9. The Committee’s Rights and Powers. The highest qualified bidder recognized by the Disposal Committee shall be the Buyer. In the event of any dispute between any Bidders at the Auction, the Disposal Committee, through the Auctioneer, may at its sole discretion reoffer the unit. The Committee’s decision and declaration of the winning Bidder shall be final and binding upon all Bidders.
The Disposal Committee reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids with or without cause, to waive any defect in them and to award the bidder whose bid is the most advantageous to the government.
10. Complaints. Any unresolved complaints should be directed to the Disposal Committee, Capitol Compound, Baler, Aurora
11. Notice of Award (NOA). The winning Bidder (Buyer) shall be issued a NOA for the unit he/she has purchased. The bidder’s cash deposit/bond shall be forfeited if the full price of the unit he/she purchased is not paid within five (5) calendar days after receipt of the NOA.
12. Hauling. Upon completion of the payment, the Buyer shall be the recipient of the purchased unserviceable vehicles, spare parts and materials and shall be required to haul / transport the same within seven (7) working days.
RICARDO Q. BAUTISTA
Chairman, Disposal Committee